New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it though isn’t it. Maybe the cost has become so high people can’t bear to lose the money nowadays. In the past though we had terribly low attendances when the fans weren’t happy. Now it’s becoming more and more popular.
Sell out every week now, no matter what happens.
Especially with the new stadium on the way and Covid taking away 18 months of everyones hobby!
31k season tickets so thats 75% of the ground already paid up.
No chance that we speak with our feet & no one goes

I don’t believe for a second the board would even entertain such an unpopular choice.
I’m certain it’s a smokescreen & we’ve got someone managing in the Euros lined up.

If it was FSW, it would be done by now. Unless they’re trying to get season ticket sales in before the announcement???
Wonder how many would demand a refund?

I know we’re definitely not renewing until 16th July. If they do appoint Rafael, we’re done.

I don’t believe for a second the board would even entertain such an unpopular choice.
I’m certain it’s a smokescreen & we’ve got someone managing in the Euros lined up.

If it was FSW, it would be done by now. Unless they’re trying to get season ticket sales in before the announcement???

I know we’re definitely not renewing until 16th July. If they do appoint Rafael, we’re done.
I think the deadline is the 13th

I find it crazy that people are talking about seriously being ‘done’ with Everton, not renewing their tickets etc if Benitez gets the job.

he called us a small club 15 years ago. Let’s move on. We are currently a mid table team.

if you don’t want him because he doesn’t play great football, fine but we haven’t played good football since Martinez first season. So that’s not a reason to be done either.

I think the deadline is the 13th

You’re right. I’m sure that’s changed.

I see there’s a deadline coming on the 30th.

Key Dates (All times BST)​

• Tuesday 25 May, 9am - Season Ticket renewal window opens
  • Wednesday 30 June, midnight – 8-month Direct Debit deadline
  • Tuesday 13 July, 5pm – 7-month Direct Debit deadline
  • Tuesday 13 July, 5pm - Deadline for all Season Ticket renewals
  • Saturday 14 August - 2021/22 Premier League season begins^

have to gree with you mate, It has been going on to long and the board are waiting on a manager from the euros

Status
Not open for further replies.