New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, there will be good points to Benitez, right?

Imagine HIM steering us to victory at the Big Stand. They'd not cope.
That would be nice for about two minutes. However, it is more likely that we will capitulate as usual, they will sing his name and he will clap the kop at one point or another.

Put those two possible outcomes side by side. Ask yourself, "Which is more likely?". Then decide if that is a "good point" in the recruitment of the fat man.

Im sticking with the one man who can lead us to glory. He knows the club, has won a league title with one club and promotion with another, finished higher than Benitez in China with a newly promoted team.

0228319318725c841c2b7dd6188b4f9d_crop_north.jpg

I like Favre but he's 63 and only won one trophy at Dortmund I believe - wouldn't say he's necessarily better than Benitez or even Nuno in all fairness.

For me I would be looking at Zidane, Mancini or Kovac if we couldn't get Conte/Biesla.
None of that list are even realistic apart from maybe Kovac, but he’s in a job already so probably not.

Favre over Nuno and FSW every day of the week for me.

That would be nice for about two minutes. However, it is more likely that we will capitulate as usual, they will sing his name and he will clap the kop at one point or another.

Put those two possible outcomes side by side. Ask yourself, "Which is more likely?". Then decide if that is a "good point" in the recruitment of the fat man.
I think Rafael would lead us to victory. The CL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.