New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will some of the bedwetters celebrate when we concede if Rafael is appointed?
Is there a more tedious insult than "bedwetter". I don't know if it's because it's used as a catch all for someone who disagrees with the posters own opinion that makes it so dull or the fact that it has been adopted by the most boring posters on the forum that has done for it? If only we all had your clear-eyed stoic vision of the future the forum would be so much better with everyone laying back and taking it like a good whore.

Is there a more tedious insult than "bedwetter". I don't know if it's because it's used as a catch all for someone who disagrees with the posters own opinion that makes it so dull or the fact that it has been adopted by the most boring posters on the forum that has done for it? If only we all had your clear-eyed stoic vision of the future the forum would be so much better with everyone laying back and taking it like a good whore.
A bedwetter is somebody that wets the bed for no reason.

Peoples objections to Rafael are based on many, many reasons, its not a valid insult.

It means people who are moaning all the time and never happy, if we came 5th people would be saying it was disappointing because we didn't get CL spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.