New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't. They had only just been promoted when he took over. His remit was to stay in the division.

They didn't even have an academy until Rafael got there. In fact they didn't even have a scouting network. That was part of Rafas job, to prepare for the future so they have a line of young talent coming through the ranks.
That's a lie, they finished 11th in the top league the season before Benitez took over. They then finished 9th in Benotez first season before then surviving via a playoff the season after.

Benitez said himself about the target to finish 5/6th.

The thing that just absolutely boggles my mind the absolute hubris of the FSW even WANTING to manage here. Just what the ever loving hell makes him think he would do anything here except get a fat payday and vitriol from the off?

EVERYONE involved is just so tone-deaf, it just really makes me genuinely surprised.
He just wants loads of money and a short commute. He certainly doesn't care if he's successful at Everton, I'm sure he would prefer to be successful here but if he's not it's a shrug of the shoulders, and I'm increasingly getting the sense he doesn't care about the RS either as he must know that this tarnishes his legacy with them (unless he relegates us).

It's like Diddy said, it's all about the Benjamins.

No it wasn't. They had only just been promoted when he took over. His remit was to stay in the division.

They didn't even have an academy until Rafael got there. In fact they didn't even have a scouting network. That was part of Rafas job, to prepare for the future so they have a line of young talent coming through the ranks.
Nobody on here cares. Literally not a single person.

And when Liverpool hit their 3rd at Anfield and the whole kop is singing his name.

Thats the moment you will all wake up.
Couldnt suffer this fool till April if he gets the job i hope 1st game he comes out in his lfc shirt with a big 6 on the back of it to shut his cheerleaders up. Grow a pair Everton tell this rat to do 1.Everton fans wanting him ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.