New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some are decent and knowledgeable enough really. They probably think similar about our fans, especially if they look in here.
Absolutely not!
1624388446162.jpeg

I was particularly impressed with Benitez’s recent Europa League victory, but I agree that he hasn’t set the world alight that much over the last 5 years.

This is how I feel, I just want Everton to succeed, that's it, if its him that can do it all good, I'll be honest I dont think he can but only for pure football reasons, but I'll hope our manager does well, whoever it is.

Think the board are at a cross roads - do they go for an exciting manager who's a risk but could achieve something unexpected with us or do they go with a steady eddie safe pair of hands like Benitez or Nuno who'll have us around top 10 pushing europe but likely no real success however will see us through to BMD safely?

I would prefer the former but I can see why the board are looking at Benitez.

Think the board are at a cross roads - do they go for an exciting manager who's a risk but could achieve something unexpected with us or do they go with a steady eddie safe pair of hands like Benitez or Nuno who'll have us around top 10 pushing europe but likely no real success however will see us through to BMD safely?

Would he get rid of Iwobi, Siggyfraud, Gomes, Bernard, Tosun, Davies, Keane ?

Seems there is a growing trend of peeps shrugging their shoulders in resignation .
I have some empathy for them but I remain defiant . I hate him and don't think he will ever fit in at the club.

The former is how we've historically rolled, but we've somewhat lost our mojo/identity/ cahones/bottle etc etc over recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.