New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No International manager worth their salt is leaving their team of their own free will , its the World Cup next year.

They would have to have been sacked.
Martinez aint leaving Belgium.
Especially if he wins the Euros..although I think Mancini has a better chance.

No International manager worth their salt is leaving their team of their own free will , its the World Cup next year.

They would have to have been sacked.
Martinez aint leaving Belgium.

Salaries available at big clubs are a lot higher than international management.

If the talksport story us true Benitez I think it is disgraceful and morso massively worrying that the board of directors are prepared to listen to the moans of keyboard warriors. If Benutez was the choice if the board he should have been appointed .If results were to show that choice was a bad one then by all means have second thoughts but only make decisions on results.not the moans of whinging so called sipporters.

If the talksport story us true Benitez I think it is disgraceful and morso massively worrying that the board of directors are prepared to listen to the moans of keyboard warriors. If Benutez was the choice if the board he should have been appointed .If results were to show that choice was a bad one then by all means have second thoughts but only make decisions on results.not the moans of whinging so called sipporters.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I wouldn't be surprised if we do approach Favre now.

At his age, it would be another stop-gap appointment.

He isn't a "bad" manager all told, but he never sees anything through. Be hard to see him lasting the length of a contract.

He is the sort of manager that would get our job as a least-worst option once a lot of other routes have been exhausted.

Benutez in!!!
WTF is a sipporter?
Keyboard warriors? Pot, kettle, black.

another victory for the bedsheet bandits
we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.