New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael Benitez to Everton OFF with club bosses listening to fans after protests against former Liverpool manager, talkSPORT understands​

They were one of the first to break the Rafael to Everton story. This nightmare might be finally over.
Stevie G it is then.

although i still do not believe Martinez will come back 1 positve thing i want to say: the Belgium team play 3-4-3 so he seems to have changed his tune a bit. And even though i havent seen all Belgium games i can not recall anything about them being abyssmal from set pieces.
Barkley and Geri to come back then lol. Martines did get the best out of Barkley for sure.
Big Dunc and Thierry Henry as asisstants then lol

Barkley back????????

Get him in NOW.

If we rehire Martinez I’d honestly be finished with them. It’s one thing making new mistakes but rehiring a manager that already failed before is insane even by Everton’s standards. It would just prove that we have the most embarrassingly incompetent board in football if this comes to pass.
Indeed, but being honest there is a glimmer of (naive) hope he grew up as a coach and it'd work out better this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.