New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A famous person scratches his ass and then sniffs his fingers in-front of a worldwide television audience and you expect football fans of all people to not bring it when his name gets mentioned ?

You're being very defensive over this bum sniffing stuff...

It’s just boring at this stage

I’m not condoning it but it seems strange that so many people are fixated on it

They’re seemingly more interested in his bum than he is at this stage

We don’t need page after page of the same joke imo

If we are to believe the rumours, Usmanov owns the club and his, erm, business associate is his official front man.
True that, but isn't it a bigger problem as an unofficial co-ownership with him might prove really tricky in legal terms if it is to be revealed someday? You know we're talking about the same bunch of hypocrites who were trying to convince our fanbase that they are against corporate interests standing in the way of fans, in the modern game... That proves to be even more problematic.

Any way it is, we are in shambles and trouble will hit us bad if those people have it all under the table.

It’s just boring at this stage

I’m not condoning it but it seems strange that so many people are fixated on it

They’re seemingly more interested in his bum than he is at this stage

We don’t need page after page of the same joke imo
It wasn’t a bum scratch.
It was more of a sweaty balls scratch.

Deffo need to have a smell in that situation.

Bet he farts and then says ‘Ahh Bisto’ though.

Sad to say it, but “Lol he sniffed his bum once” in regards to Loew at this stage has become the joke that stupid people laugh at

There are plenty of legitimate arguments you can make for and against his potential appointment without resorting to childish asides like that

I genuinely think he should be in the conversation for the job and I’m honestly sick of seeing page after page of lame “jokes” that not even Cletus the slack jawed yokel would find funny or especially witty at this stage
After seeing him do that I couldn’t look at him in the dugout without feeling nauseous, I suspect lots of others would too, Goodison could well be knee deep in vomit at every home game, it’s a no from me.

True that, but isn't it a bigger problem as an unofficial co-ownership with him might prove really tricky in legal terms if it is to be revealed someday? You know we're talking about the same bunch of hypocrites who were trying to convince our fanbase that they are against corporate interests standing in the way of fans, in the modern game... That proves to be even more problematic.

Any way it is, we are in shambles and trouble will hit us bad if those people have it all under the table.
Well, we are certainly owned by dubious characters, that's for sure. This is why I find all of the anti-Benitez outrage curious. Fellas seem to turn a blind eye to the shady history of powerful unsavory individuals linked to our club, yet go all pitchfork on a football manager who hasn't even been appointed yet. I think we may have more concerning issues than who gets to be hounded out of the club in 18 months to deal with.

Sad to say it, but “Lol he sniffed his bum once” in regards to Loew at this stage has become the joke that stupid people laugh at

There are plenty of legitimate arguments you can make for and against his potential appointment without resorting to childish asides like that

I genuinely think he should be in the conversation for the job and I’m honestly sick of seeing page after page of lame “jokes” that not even Cletus the slack jawed yokel would find funny or especially witty at this stage
Not entirely sure being in a Forum with the most humorous band of people the UK has ever known from one of the funniest areas in the world and berating them for taking the p out of a bloke who literally scratched and sniffed on live tv is the place for you fella!

Just saying like!

Status
Not open for further replies.