New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the recent dismissal of Gattuso another Gestifute coach was over transfer problems, I am of the opinion that the fact that Santos also prefers to shop at the Mendes stable was probably more the stumbling block.
They knew that before they approached him

wonder if we thought well if we sack him we have to pay all the staff nuno brings to
Our lot have survived a lot of sackings which cost a fair bit at this stage.

Every manager leaves and then the leaks come out right on cue complaining about the previous regeme, they’ve seen off a lot of managers and seem immune.

Anyone that tried to change things turns out to be the bad guy, funny that.

I've noticed that the media coverage of Rafael potentially getting the job has been mostly negative. That's a positive at least.
That’s why I think it’s bollocks. Surely if they knew they were peddling the truth they’d put a more positive spin on it. Just seems like click bait for already pissed off fans

I've noticed that the media coverage of Rafael potentially getting the job has been mostly negative. That's a positive at least.
It’ll work for us. Galvanise us from the off. Like the Old (when he was good) Mourinho siege mentality.

Us against them.

We will rise as one. Davies and Sigurdsson will transform before your very eyes into the new Dogs of War. Iwobi and Bernard will emerge from their sluggish chrysalis as Limpar and Kanchelskis incarnate. Gomes will still be crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.