New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it difficult to believe that FSW would come to us, knowing we have a director of football, one who is also on the board, and say “surrender part of your roles and responsibility for me or I’m not signing off the dole”. Surely even that boozer faced git cant be that thick?

I find it difficult to believe that FSW would come to us, knowing we have a director of football, one who is also on the board, and say “surrender part of your roles and responsibility for me or I’m not signing off the dole”. Surely even that boozer faced git cant be that thick?
He seems quite desperate at the moment.

Real question is. Why are we?

How about this legend?

1623964036730.png

Not ITK at all, but, my cousin told me last week that we were talking to Rafael, I told him he was chatting wham.

Ive just spoke to him more at length, his source is a mate of Fat Rafas at a tennis club he goes to, no, hes not a Tory!!

The latest is that Fat Rafael wants more control, Brands doesnt want to give any up, that is currently the only thing holding it up.

DONT BEND BIG MARCEL

Again, im not ITK, just passing on what ive just been told.
This fits entirely with the coded message Marcel was trying to deliver to me in my sleep last night.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-everton-manager.112737/post-8836276

Status
Not open for further replies.