New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know it's utter mince though.

As has been said, if he stands by what he said and said his absolute commitment was to do his best here, I can kind of live with it. The minute games start getting won and goals go in a LOT can be forgiven.
He's a snake alright.

Because there was nobody else available at the time. He was the least terrible option available.

We haven't had a successful manager since Joe Royle. Everyone else has been varying degrees of failure. I'd still trust the professionals over the bulk of our fans. If some of the clowns that follow us had their way, we'd be sacking managers four or five times a season.
I'm fairly sure your as big a clown as any of them

Small cloob ?

Well if we're not small isn't it about time we started acting like a big cloob? I mean at least make the Champions League.. (finals) like another "small cloob with no trophies", you know, Tottenham Hotspur.

Shipman was probably a good GP if you ignored all the people he killed

You're going viral mate lol

IMG-20210617-WA0003.jpg

The thing I don't get is that some people don't see who he is, what he's done and what he's said as valid reasons not to want him anywhere near our manager job. Football is built on rivalries, and it matters.

Would those of us who are old enough have taken the likes of Shanks or Bob Paisley ?...I certainly would. Rafael still lives in Merseyside, knows it’s people and it’s foibles, it would be just as difficult for him to join us and it would for fans to accept him. Personally I would take Rafael before Moyes. I want my club to win trophies again......

Would those of us who are old enough have taken the likes of Shanks or Bob Paisley ?...I certainly would. Rafael still lives in Merseyside, knows it’s people and it’s foibles, it would be just as difficult for him to join us and it would for fans to accept him. Personally I would take Rafael before Moyes. I want my club to win trophies again......
Shankly made jibes at EFC that's true. However, there was respect. He knew we were the bigger club when he arrived.

I'm not against LFC managers - Id have had Rodgers. But Benitez is appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.