New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all these Everton fans who love to see themselves as these incredibly deep thinkers who are really cool and reasonable about appointing Benitez because he has won some trophies and we shouldn't be bitter etc.

You do realize that it doesn't matter how calm about it all that you are and it will be an utter disaster because a large amount of our fans do not think like you and will never give him a chance?

I genuinely can not get my head around the thought that some people think that it's a good idea for that reason alone.

He also loves the city and will throw his all at this.

Don't think he's after a final paycheck. He loves the city which I think means he'll be at least one of the most commited managers we can find.

Also all this after a final pay check etc just ring as BS for most managers at this level. They love football, they love winning. He's rich enough to retire now if he wants.
“He loves the city”….

He’s a tunnel rat.

Fat Jedi whopper.

Brazil reckons " he's heard" boardroom split down the middle over Rafael.
Said some could walk away.

Mosh wont be walking anywhere.
Bye bye Bill.
It's plausible. Kenwright is a wily operator though. I think he'd agree to pretty much anything to keep himself in the picture.

The bigger issue is Brands. Hard to see how he hasn't been completely sidelined and just seems to be coasting along in the role.

If Benitez is confirmed, then I think he'll spend much of his time dealing with Moshiri directly, and through Ryazantsev. Brands will be told to stand by the fax machine when they're ready to submit an offer on a player.

He also loves the city and will throw his all at this.

Don't think he's after a final paycheck. He loves the city which I think means he'll be at least one of the most commited managers we can find.

Also all this after a final pay check etc just ring as BS for most managers at this level. They love football, they love winning. He's rich enough to retire now if he wants.
He cant love it that much, he doesn't even live there!

press were saying same about NES last week.

are the club just trying to push someone else along? Maybe force Lille to lower compo demands?

It's plausible. Kenwright is a wily operator though. I think he'd agree to pretty much anything to keep himself in the picture.

The bigger issue is Brands. Hard to see how he hasn't been completely sidelined and just seems to be coasting along in the role.

If Benitez is confirmed, then I think he'll spend much of his time dealing with Moshiri directly, and through Ryazantsev. Brands will be told to stand by the fax machine when they're ready to submit an offer on a player.
Kenwright will be fuming about this. Probably what Moshiri want's to happen.

If this appointment happens Moshiri is going full Peter Johnson.

To all these Everton fans who love to see themselves as these incredibly deep thinkers who are really cool and reasonable about appointing Benitez because he has won some trophies and we shouldn't be bitter etc.

You do realize that it doesn't matter how calm about it all that you are and it will be an utter disaster because a large amount of our fans do not think like you and will never give him a chance?

I genuinely can not get my head around the thought that some people think that it's a good idea for that reason alone.

A large part of our fanbase thought Marco Silva should have stayed.

No appointment will be universally popular. I'd be gutted if it was Nuno, and I'd bin football if it was Howe.

Status
Not open for further replies.