• Kevin Sheedy
  • Nick Barmby
  • Abel Xavier
  • Dave Hickson
Was it the end of the World?
Nope.

So what if Mr.Benitez joins us!
The World will keep turning.

Provided, of course, we are successful. Is that too much to ask?

Notice that none of these are managers?

Managers who manage two rivals (Redknapp, McLeish, Graham to some extent, off the top of my head) tend not to do well.

And yes, it is too much to ask.

I am a red, and I wouldn't mind Rafael managing there, as long as he is not treated in a vile manner by the fans. This should also be a marker to end the vile hostilities between the two clubs, if Rafael does good things at Everton. As a red will always love Rafael.
Here here mate. Do you think he would do OK at Everton?

The reds on their various forums are absolutely fuming at the prospect of one of their greats joining us.

I’d take him in a heartbeat. He’s won La Liga twice with mediocre teams, as well as the FA Cup and the Champions League.

The “small team” jibe didn’t infuriate me as much as it did others. He was obviously referring to our underdog status. Don’t forget we’d just finished 17th.
He also loves the city and will throw his all at this.
Of all the managers in the whole world it appears and it is being widely reported by everyone that Everton have turned to Rafael Benitez. It is clear the board are disconnected from the fanbase in even thinking this would be a good idea.

Rafael is an OAP looking for a final payday in China but now is thinking his final payday could be closer to home. He is finished, a football dinosaur in the mould of Ancelotti and Mourinho, defensive turgid football. I remember watching a Newcastle game and they set up with 6 defenders on the edge of their own 6 yard box. I find it ironic that some on here advocate Rafael but sneer at Mourinho.....

IF Rafael is appointed Farhad and his mob need launching out of the club. They are as bad as the ESL owners despite their virtue signalling letter for the good of football they are absolute hypocrits that do not dont care about the views of their own fans.
Don't think he's after a final paycheck. He loves the city which I think means he'll be at least one of the most commited managers we can find.

Also all this after a final pay check etc just ring as BS for most managers at this level. They love football, they love winning. He's rich enough to retire now if he wants.

If ever Everton are going to make a return to success it would always going to come from some mad unforseen circumstance. It would be so everton for Benitez to do it.

He also loves the city and will throw his all at this.

Don't think he's after a final paycheck. He loves the city which I think means he'll be at least one of the most commited managers we can find.

Also all this after a final pay check etc just ring as BS for most managers at this level. They love football, they love winning. He's rich enough to retire now if he wants.
He could drive a bus instead

I can't believe I've found myself in the position of yearning for Martinez
1623920535407.png

I know times are stressful but get yourself together man!

Status
Not open for further replies.