New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I’m not lending this latest,albeit disturbing, rumour any credence following the Santos fiasco that suckered us all in.
It’s just guesswork and mischief making by ,mostly, the usual suspects.
Let’s keep our powder dry until the club actually makes an announcement.
Then let the fume proper commence.
I hope we will be pleasantly surprised.

The fact that they've even talked to him shows you what a gang of absolute knobheads we have in charge of our club.

Let alone the players who in the main are an absolute shambles of a squad, Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands, Baxendale can all do one as well.

They're an embarrassment to Everton Football Club the lot of them

I want him to yearn for the Everton job with every fibre of his being and I want us to say no every single time.

I don't want to lose that power. I'm still upset that we took Rooney back, we should have built his hopes up and then told him to do one. That said I did enjoy that we then ditched him the next summer.

I want him to yearn for the Everton job with every fibre of his being and I want us to say no every single time.

I don't want to lose that power. I'm still upset that we took Rooney back, we should have built his hopes up and then told him to do one. That said I did enjoy that we then ditched him the next summer.

The thing is the reasons why he wants the Everton job is

It's about 20 minutes from his house
It's a nice big pay packet
It ain't Newcastle

An absolute no mark has been and we're the willing mugs to give him the keys to Goodison Park.

It's 'kin shambolic.

Mike Parry (@mikeparry8) Tweeted:
If Rafael Benitez is appointed @everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight ..

The type of "fan" that starts visiting Anfield and starts singing YNWA. Thats the irony.

I’ll still be surprised if this appointment happens. I’m not even one of the people so badly against Benitez coming in as shown by my posts earlier but seeing the bad reaction from so many fans on all sites I’ll be shocked if it does happen.

Think going against what appears such a massive majority against it would remove the “people’s club” motto because this would show how little the higher ups at the club values the fans.

Mike Parry (@mikeparry8) Tweeted:
If Rafael Benitez is appointed @everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight ..

One bonus from it then

Status
Not open for further replies.