New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I think its is 100% the worst appointment the club could make. Its not even because of him as such.

I do not think he is a relevant manager in 2021 but that's by the by. A manager, any manager, needs to be given a chance to succeed and he absolutely will not be given that chance. This would also apply to Moyes and Martinez as they were linked. Their cards are already marked. I don't think that's a particularily outlandish thing to say either?

As for the "no marks". Every manager has to build up a career. The likes of Potter, Howe, Nuno etc may have worked, we will never know. All of them have ability but all of them come with a risk, every manager does really but honestly Benitez will be doomed from the get go. He has got absolutely no chance.

He wont care mate.

He wont do the job though! That's the whole point. He has got no chance.

If you are going to sell out at least get something for it! We are not talking getting Klopp here, we are talking about a manager who has done nothing for years.

Utterly baffling what some of you are saying.

it’s baffling that a lot would accept a personality like klopp to be our manager. Someone who has disrespected us many times over. Than benitez who besides a flippant small club comment has been a fairly popular figure with many in the region. I really don’t get the hate for the fella besides him being an ex red. As fans we accepted some good players from Liverpool. Beardsley, Hutchinson. Sheedy, morrisey, we all have an opinion but I do think some people are going a bit overboard in their hate.

Whoever it is, Rafael, Nuno or whoever will get the full support of the match going fans. The internet warriors who never darken the door of Goodison do not matter.

The crowd will turn on Benitez in an instant. There will be no period of grace. It'll be toxic from the outset.

The worst part is that his best days are behind him. We are just giving one last huge pay day to a man with no class or respect for us as a club. It's pathetic.

0A69A7A3-9F21-4B7D-8802-C5659BE32512.png

Whoever it is, Rafael, Nuno or whoever will get the full support of the match going fans. The internet warriors who never darken the door of Goodison do not matter.
I've been going the match for 40 years and I can categorically tell you that Beneathus will not be getting my full support, nor I suspect thousands of others. After a poor run it will be carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.