New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More nonsense, yeah let's leave everything to Moshiri since he knows exactly what he is doing.
Well Mr. Moshiri has had very little help from the man who brought him here, except helping him to waste his money, he should have been looking after him, he’s supposed to be his friend, hasn’t acted like one, Mr. Moshiri doesn’t enemies with friends like Kenwright, mind you you like Kenwright and think he’s done well for Everton don’t you, each to their own!!

What's any of that got to do with anything? Nobody said he was a serial killer or the personification of evil. He's just currently not a very good manager and he's automatically on the back foot with our fans because he repeatedly acted like a tit towards them which means the fans will turn on him in a heartbeat. Not a great starting point for any manager.

If you can't see it's a terrible fit then I don't know what anyone can do to help you out, fella.
but that was then and this is now. Don't care. Do care he may not work out though

He wont do the job though! That's the whole point. He has got no chance.

If you are going to sell out at least get something for it! We are not talking getting Klopp here, we are talking about a manager who has done nothing for years.

Utterly baffling what some of you are saying.
Bang on. Beneathus is only interested in us because his family live on the Wirral, he's past his best, plays dull football, doesn't develop young players and will always be a couple of bad results away from the fans baying for blood. Literally cannot think of a worse appointment.

Look at the list of realistic candidates and tell me who is better.

I have Galtier possibly, Conte definitely and... nobody else.

Whoever comes in is on to a hiding after Ancelotti, as they're all inferior on paper. Benitez is experienced at least, so has a chance to deal with that after experiencing this before at Madrid and Chelsea, and if it goes wrong I maintain it's better to have Ancelotti and Benitez as your last two managers than the no marks we're linked with. It's about perception.
Honestly? I think its is 100% the worst appointment the club could make. Its not even because of him as such.

I do not think he is a relevant manager in 2021 but that's by the by. A manager, any manager, needs to be given a chance to succeed and he absolutely will not be given that chance. This would also apply to Moyes and Martinez as they were linked. Their cards are already marked. I don't think that's a particularily outlandish thing to say either?

As for the "no marks". Every manager has to build up a career. The likes of Potter, Howe, Nuno etc may have worked, we will never know. All of them have ability but all of them come with a risk, every manager does really but honestly Benitez will be doomed from the get go. He has got absolutely no chance.

Not me, I'm taking a break. Everton have really taken the mick this time, I can't remember the last time they brought me any pleasure at all. 40 years of this crap. Maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder, maybe not.
I look forward to hearing about your improved blood pressure and cardiac health.

Status
Not open for further replies.