New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s because there is a delay to BMD so they know by hiring Benitez no one will be bothered, cos they won’t want to go anyway.

Only Everton could have a season with Carlo and Rodriguez and no fans, and then hire Benitez for when the fans come back.

This smells of Kenwright to me.

I think if it's Benítez, then it's 100% Brands' decision.

Moshiri wanted Nuno Santo - Moshiri wanted him before Brands was here to replace Koeman when he was in the Championship but he turned us down.
I'd prefer it is brands decision than moshiri. At least they will work together.

1623866084547.jpeg

Rafael welcoming party getting up and running

Jim White lol

Stop listening to the media lads It'll be dour Nuno and thats yer lot. Mosh using Jim to push Nuno into panicking and accept whatever deal we have offered.

I would actually be more excited with Benitez than Nuno who's a slightly better Silva realistically.
the choice between a slightly better Silva and a much worse Carlo is no choice at all...

Lack of respect for the club and supporters, if this is confirmed.

It's a disgrace to our club.
You don’t even support the club

I’m clinging on to hope that it’s Talknonsense chatting out their hoops as per, who was it they were linking us too the other day?

I just can’t see the direction this club wants to go in. Proper baffles me. They seem to just be going for a manager with a name, rather than looking for any continuity.

Ancelotti I can understand, impossible to turn him down if he’s available. But to then go for another manager who’s best days are a LONG way behind him, is just baffling.

I just can’t see the direction this club wants to go in. Proper baffles me. They seem to just be going for a manager with a name, rather than looking for any continuity, Ancelotti I can understand, impossible to turn him down if he’s available. But to then go for another manager who’s best days are a LONG way behind him, is just baffling.
There isn’t one. Everybody can see the move apart from the people in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.