New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS ran for 3 days that Moyes was imminent at Everton last time, so I wouldn’t listen to them.
Benitez talk is just a way to kick Everton while at the same time getting RS clicks

Forget about the RS, this is about us getting our new manager and getting it right. You sound bitter and obsessed. Forget them, this is about us.

Forget about the RS, this is about us getting our new manager and getting it right. You sound bitter and obsessed. Forget them, this is about us.
You sound like a RS we are not bitter, it’s what they say when you pull them up on some think, the Benitez stories are pure click bate

….didn’t think I’d be doing this again;

4B69DF9E-871C-4C09-AE0E-F3DD2FAA4678.png

Same with Nuno.

i hope so too.

Are we comparing Nuno with Conte now?

Is this the twilight zone...
Idk what you’re getting at here. Is it wrong to compare Ancelotti to Silva? Silva to Koeman? Koeman to Martinez?

Just because they are 2 different managers we can’t compare them? Get a grip

The board does seem divided and confused.

It would be a huge disaster if Mosh, Kenwright and Brands are in different directions.

I don't want to believe the reports too much cos I doubt Kenwright would prefer Benitez.

I'd let Brands make the call, plain and simple.

As much as Rafael is a divisive character i'm so sick of watching rubbish Everton players and terrible results.

His CV is miles better than Nuno's and will be able to attract better caliber of players.

Maybe even with his RS past we're better off with a better manager.

The board does seem divided and confused.

It would be a huge disaster if Mosh, Kenwright and Brands are in different directions.

I don't want to believe the reports too much cos I doubt Kenwright would prefer Benitez.

I'd let Brands make the call, plain and simple.

THIS ....if he gets it wrong ..... he gets the sack as well.....put up or shut up time !

Why do people pay any attention to:

• Journos with "exclusives"
  • Bookies odds
The journos need content for clicks. It's how the newspaper survives and they get paid.

As mentioned above, bookies run the book so they ALWAYS make profit. It's not based on any inside info. It's mugging off punters.

Chill out, what will be will be. No point getting worked up over something that may not happen. (by all means, be angry after)

Forget multiple trophy winning Rafael. I want Nuno. He had that breakout season where he got the same points as we did last year a few years ago.

We don't want Carl or Ben. We want Nintendo.

….it might be a little different for folks living in the City. Benitez has already disrespected Everton & if his tenure goes wrong, they’d call him their agent and give him even greater hero status.

I rate him as a manager but I think the club would take a major risk if his appointment failed. in this case, I’d put our self-respect ahead of him being a decent Everton manager. He might be a decent choice but he burnt his boat as far as I’m concerned.

I think Rafael would be a hell of a lot cheaper aswell. I don't want him, but if Nuno wants his 6 staff all on 3 year deals compared to a 2 year rolling deal for Rafael I could see why they could be tempted.

It’s not even exciting this managerial search. We’ve even sucked the life out of a good managerial change.

Doesn’t bode well if all our board members can’t agree on who it should be. Brands the most pointless appointment ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.