Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're free to think what you will, but there's no way Iwobi would be easier to sell at 28.
Wasting your time mate.

Zat highlights every summer how clueless he is sadly.

And guess what, he doesnt even watch football, he just reads about it.
Or like the boy at Brighton, White...RB, DM, CM. Seems to be a good player to have.

Not seen much of him but what ive seen and (mostly) read/heard he seems like a good signing for us....especially if we go 3 at the back.

Utterly clueless.

I get the "how can a 24 year old be too old?" shouts but I think that players peak a HECK of a lot earlier these days than years past. I don't think it would be shocking to say that a peak is now about 25-28 or even 24-27. You don't really see a lot of outstanding players maintaining their form after they hit 30 with notable exceptions. I just think the game is too fast, too much wear on the body, too many matches etc.

Well, the point was that if he was say 28 and we signed him at 27 then he had a year with us when he flopped and several years before joining which gives a larger sample size.

If a team looks at that player and likes what they see from age 21-27 then maybe they'll put a bid in so we get the flop off our books.

If hes 24 like the brazilian or 25 like Iwobi then they come from sides where they are squad players and then flopped after a move.

Other teams may see they are just poor players and this was hidden by playing in their last club within a certain system or suchlike.
I enjoyed this post Zac

Status
Not open for further replies.