New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, you’ve hounded out one of the greatest managers of a generation and will now endure a dull, uninspiring 5-3-2 with 3 shots per game

You’re more than welcome
Sweet Jesus.
How in hell has he “hounded out” Ancelotti? He left to go to Real Madrid in a snake like manoeuvre.
You write stuff sometimes I’d expect from a scorned child who’s trying to make a really bad point.

Well that was a lot to do with us yes (we were awful and had a 17 year old centre half making his debut) but I was only replying to the point in context. If it had said ‘I was really impressed because they were organised, well drilled, played to their strengths and bullied us physically’ I’d have thought yeah that’s fair. They absolutely didn’t play us off the park with beautiful football though, so I’m just pointing it out.
I thought bar last season, they've looked impressive every time we've played them in those first two seasons. You've got to give credit where it's due sometimes. We were awful that day but they were also very efficient, well coached and clinical.

No you’re correct, they didn’t. That was one of the worst games in the history of the sport up until first half stoppage time when we gave them a stupid pen.

It's weird how people convince themselves otherwise. They simply can't have watched the match itself.

? You're literally making no sense.

Nuno doesn't have any history of developing youth at all. He plays awful football.

Ok mate. Remember watching Wolves tearing us a new one 3-0 and thinking I'd like some of that. Wolves were as poor as us this season but their two main forwards were either injured or not there in Jota's case, then Netto got a bad injury. How do you think we would have done last season without Ritchie and DCL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.