New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He guided Portuguese minnows Rio Aves to the Europa League and Valencia to the Champions League, as well as winning the Championship with Wolves and finishing 7th in consecutive Premier League seasons. He also took Wolves to a European quarter-final. Give the poor guy a chance. I really hope he'll never see some of these comments!

As blues we have a duty to get behind our new manager.
We dont have a "duty to get behind our manager".

That has to be earned.
Let’s at least give him a chance before booing and/or abusing him!

Big fan of the "What was he supposed to do?!?! He lost his striker" argument.

I mean, perhaps change the set up maybe?

This little thing called adaptation that good managers do?

Something Ancelotti displayed in December.
He did adapt and they finished 13th. That's the impact of losing your top goalscorer and focal point of team.

If we were without DCL or Richarlison all season, guess what?... We wouldn't have accrued as many points. It's how football works.

Remember watching them at our place a few seasons ago and they knocked it round really nice. Played us off the park.
When they beat us 3-1? They had 36% possession, half the amount of shots, and scored from a pen, a free kick and a breakaway. I remember being shocked at how route 1 they were because I’d thought they looked half decent on highlights etc.

This time next year.....

images2.jpg

When they beat us 3-1? They had 36% possession, half the amount of shots, and scored from a pen, a free kick and a breakaway. I remember being shocked at how route 1 they were because I’d thought they looked half decent on highlights etc.
What about when they swept us aside at their place comfortably beating us 3-0 a year ago? That all to do with us and nothing to do with them again was it?

Hi Dave, you’ve hounded out one of the greatest managers of a generation and will now endure a dull, uninspiring 5-3-2 with 3 shots per game

You’re more than welcome
I hounded out no one. I was with Ancelotti to the extent I said he should be given until next Christmas. I criticised his Walteresque coaching but stuck broadly in his camp.

But what he said about players not being able to play a certain way was a pisstake.

I'm glad he's gone.

Long live Nuno.

Jose Mourinho turned down Real Madrid before they went after Carlo because he gave his word to Roma already.

No chance of him coming here thank god
I appreciate the sensible answer mate, thank you. I wasn’t sure if he had actually signed for Roma but I was aware they were in talks.
So that ends that then, thanks again.
I wasn’t saying I wanted him here, I just wanted to have abet on him if he hadn’t already signed for Roma.
My thinking is that we would get someone who isn’t being talked about, hence my question.
You appear to have least read my statement, unlike some deadheads on here

I am slightly surprised to see you so approving of Santos when he has a such a close symbiotic relationship with the so called ‘super agent’ Mendes.
I always got the impression you were deeply antipathetic to such characters in the game?
He's a slug and football is full of them. What do we do, not deal with anyone who has an agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.