New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hounded out no one. I was with Ancelotti to the extent I said he should be given until next Christmas. I criticised his Walteresque coaching but stuck broadly in his camp.

But what he said about players not being able to play a certain way was a pisstake.

I'm glad he's gone.

Long live Nuno.

You've lived long enough to see yourself become a Plotter, David. Isn't it time you fessed up to your degeneration?

What about when they swept us aside at their place comfortably beating us 3-0 a year ago? That all to do with us and nothing to do with them again was it?
Well that was a lot to do with us yes (we were awful and had a 17 year old centre half making his debut) but I was only replying to the point in context. If it had said ‘I was really impressed because they were organised, well drilled, played to their strengths and bullied us physically’ I’d have thought yeah that’s fair. They absolutely didn’t play us off the park with beautiful football though, so I’m just pointing it out.

I hounded out no one. I was with Ancelotti to the extent I said he should be given until next Christmas. I criticised his Walteresque coaching but stuck broadly in his camp.

But what he said about players not being able to play a certain way was a pisstake.

I'm glad he's gone.

Long live Nuno.
I’m glad we’ve traded one of the greatest known managers for a manager that was rejected by Crystal Palace

Do some people think if they stamp their feet on forums the club will pull the plug on the Nuno deal?

They dont give a flying one.

I think they're making the right choice here. I just hope the flakey gets back him and dont sack him after a few bad results.

Well that was a lot to do with us yes (we were awful and had a 17 year old centre half making his debut) but I was only replying to the point in context. If it had said ‘I was really impressed because they were organised, well drilled, played to their strengths and bullied us physically’ I’d have thought yeah that’s fair. They absolutely didn’t play us off the park with beautiful football though, so I’m just pointing it out.

No you’re correct, they didn’t. That was one of the worst games in the history of the sport up until first half stoppage time when we gave them a stupid pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.