New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every appointment has a totally different style of play to the last.

Different types of player are signed for each manager leaving the squad totally unbalanced.

I think the fan base will start to turn against Moshiri, Brands and the rest of the board now.

I think that's totally right Z-man. People wanted to come back to Goodison next season and be entertained, instead they've got a manager who retired mid season and has no track record of using the Academy.

My only hope is that he plays 4-4-2 and sells Gylfi and Davies. But he won't

There's people here who'd have been chuffed with a no mark cone layer employed as Everton manager but kick up a storm over a decent manager with a record of ACTUALLY leading football clubs fairly successfully.

The hypocrisy is off the charts.

If the appointment of Nuno happens I will be proud to have him as Everton manager. He starts with a clean slate...which is something any rational supporter will hand him.
100%, let’s give the guy a chance before writing him off.

I said it when he was first linked, it’s a safe choice, we need that right now. He wasn’t my first choice, that was Galtier but I’m ok with it. We need a complete gutting of the old boys club, has to be 100% his team and the players need to be told to stand up and be counted or ship out and get players in who both have the desire and attributes

Why? None of them have been any good for absolutely ages now. He’s crap and he remains crap until he proves otherwise.
He's not crap. 51% win ratio at Valencia; 55% win ratio at Porto; 48% win ratio at Wolves.

FFS, go and compare those numbers with the bellends we've hired recently

I wanted Galtier and at a push Potter. Nuno isn’t a particularly confidence inspiring prospect, why have a go at the fanbase?
This isnt the fan base mate.
The fan base is the ones that clap Bill and give Moyes a ceremonial send off when he jibbed us for Manu.
We are just a bunch of cry arse nerds on the internet with nothing better to do.

And Potter would have been awful mate.

Why are you on this forum?

Attention seeking...
Not attention seeking at all, just came on here after the news from Percy about him being all but appointed by the sounds of things.

I'm a Wolves fan, I've sat and watched a Nuno side for the last 4 years, and apart from last season I enjoyed every second. I won't sit here and make out he's perfect, like I say, I wrote pretty much a whole essay out of my own will responding to an Everton fan asking about him a week ago maybe, and if you want to read it, feel free too. I truly believe he wouldn't be as underwhelming of an appointment as you guys are making him out to be.

Every appointment has a totally different style of play to the last.

Different types of player are signed for each manager leaving the squad totally unbalanced.

I think the fan base will start to turn against Moshiri, Brands and the rest of the board now.
We will see what the transfer business looks like but I've not really gone at Brands to date because he wasn't really here long enough to have had much sway on getting Silva and Ancelotti felt like they went up over him. But no more excuse now. Three bad managers, or at least three managers who don't move us on much, would be too many. Add in questionable business and you've got nothing left really.

It's not my fault that the majority of your fans are acting entitled over a manger who would very likely do well for you. You can't seriously have expectations of mangers like Conte & the top 4 every season?? Nuno would be a good manger to bring in, solidify things early on, and if given a chance, build on it too. How you can't see that is beyond me.

I've wrote an in depth & balanced response about him on this forum already if you wish to look through my short history of posts and read it, but Nuno seriously isn't as underwhelming as you guys are making him out to be.
I would have been pissed with whoever we got, im at a hating Everton lots stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.