New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a firm no, but thanks for playing.

Get back in the Championship 6 fingers.
It's not my fault that the majority of your fans are acting entitled over a manger who would very likely do well for you. You can't seriously have expectations of mangers like Conte & the top 4 every season?? Nuno would be a good manger to bring in, solidify things early on, and if given a chance, build on it too. How you can't see that is beyond me.

I've wrote an in depth & balanced response about him on this forum already if you wish to look through my short history of posts and read it, but Nuno seriously isn't as underwhelming as you guys are making him out to be.

It's not my fault that the majority of your fans are acting entitled over a manger who would very likely do well for you. You can't seriously have expectations of mangers like Conte & the top 4 every season?? Nuno would be a good manger to bring in, solidify things early on, and if given a chance, build on it too. How you can't see that is beyond me.

I've wrote an in depth & balanced response about him on this forum already if you wish to look through my short history of posts and read it, but Nuno seriously isn't as underwhelming as you guys are making him out to be.

Get in the bin

Waiting for moshiri to tell the fans to "go to hell".

Every appointment has a totally different style of play to the last.

Different types of player are signed for each manager leaving the squad totally unbalanced.

I think the fan base will start to turn against Moshiri, Brands and the rest of the board now.

Status
Not open for further replies.