New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went from 9 defeats in 38 games to 17 defeats the following season after the sales of his best players and an injury to his best striker all whilst playing in empty stadiums

We strengthened the team under Carlo and had our worst ever home record

The last time we even came close to losing only 9 league games was in 2013/14 under Martinez when we achieved our records points total

Give Nuno a chance

We had injuries and had to play in empty stadiums too?

The guy didn't even looked arsed last season. Yes he had some bad injuries but the footy they played was just as boring and as bad as us so why are hiring him as our next manager.

Would we have gone for him if he wasn’t unemployed? I don’t think it’s the utterly dreadful appointment that most people seem to think. It’s just so uninspiring and so Everton.
This. If he was still at Wolves, would we have been approaching Wolves and requesting permission to speak to him as our first choice? Absolutely no chance. A convenient, uninspired appointment by an owner who barely understands football.

Alright then, take him out. Koeman and Ancelotti had huge majority support.
I don't remember the board back then. I was a little iffy on koeman because I didn't know him as well but hoped he could bring us VVD. Of course i was excited for Ancelotti however because he was the biggest name we have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.