New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So unbelievably gutted by this, and it’s not because I wanted some big name (I’m a big Potter fan and would have liked him here), but it’s symptomatic of why where so cripplingly average. Moshiri hired a puppet and is making all the football decisions and it shows. His 3 ‘main men’ have been Silva, Koeman and now Nuno. All the same managers, were flavour of the month 2 years ago. Had one good season with a smaller team and then were sacked for shocking football. So long as non-football men are making the decisions, the same mistakes will be made and we’ll never progress. With all due respect to Nuno (and his ridiculously large team), this is the most uninspiring pick of the bunch. Euros ruined, bye

Just when you think supporting our club can't get any worse we go for a manager sacked by wolves and even crystal rejected him because they didn't think he was worth the demands he wanted
I like Mosh but he hadn't got a clue about football, why does he insist on making football related decisions.

Don't think next season will be as bad as a snooze fest as last year but Im just not arsed about next season at all now

How has Moshiri gone from going all in for Carlo, to bringing Nuno in?

When will we learn that getting average managers who didn’t make the grade at other PL clubs won’t work? Wolves, Watford, all small time managers from small time clubs.

Dom King’s article says that Galtier was Brands’ choice.

Nuno has to be the most uninspiring option available, very disappointing.
Of course he was, because he's the type of manager we need. History of taking clubs forward, with an identifiable style and a blend of youth and experience, and making players punch above their weight.

But, he doesn't have an agent that Moshiri knows, so he's goosed, apparently.

Nuno will be fine. I suspect he'll get us higher than any of our last few managers. He's got better pedigree than koeman, Martinez or Silva.

Anyone after Carlo is a come down. But Nuno will be fine and we need to back a manager and stick with him now.

COYB
He'll get us to the lofty heights of 6th while making us the worst side to watch this side of Burnley. Yay.

Can't they just think outside the box the tiniest little bit?

'Oh, this guy's just left a Premier League team, how about him?'

'Yep, get it done. Great work Marcel, see you next season.'

Pish scared of bringing in anyone, be that player or manager, who doesn't have prem experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.