New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew. I didn’t want the return of the Moyesiah but I do tip my cap to him for the work he has done with The ‘ammers.

I have read a bit more about the French dude. Maybe Moshiri should put his hand down the back of the sofa for £5mil and take a calculated risk on this chat. Failing that between Potter and Nuno I would probably go with the beard.

Spurs situation is a lot more simpler than ours I suppose. They knew they’d be getting rid of their manager and would have complied a list together with some extensive plans being drawn up.

Our manager literally walked out on us 2 weeks ago, during discussions over summer transfers and plans for next season, he’s left us in limbo really.

We are so slow as a club doing anything - Spurs have already near enough appointed Fonesca after having negotiations with Conte and Palace were on the verge of appinting Nuno.

Constantly feels like its a case of too many cooks in the kitchen with us "I want him no I want him sod off I fancy him". Think Brands is a slow operator in general anyway when you consider he does most of his business on transfer deadline day.
How long do you think Spurs have been without a manager? How long do you think Palace knew about Hodgson's retirement? They've taken ages longer than us. I'd like for quicker action too but I don't think we can beat ourselves with that broom handle yet.

Pellegrini in the mix today according to the BBC.
He stunk the place out at West Ham.
Deffo don't want him.
We need revolution this time not evolution.

We are so slow as a club doing anything - Spurs have already near enough appointed Fonesca after having negotiations with Conte and Palace were on the verge of appinting Nuno.

Constantly feels like its a case of too many cooks in the kitchen with us "I want him no I want him sod off I fancy him". Think Brands is a slow operator in general anyway when you consider he does most of his business on transfer deadline day.

I'm usually incredibly critical of the club about stuff like this, but I think you have to cut them some slack on this one. We've had 11 days since we found out Ancelotti was doing one. I don't think 11 days is an overly long period of time to come up with a shortlist, do your due diligence on them, speak to agents etc etc

Palace knew Hodgson was retiring a while ago, they still haven't appointed anyone. Spurs sacked Mourinho in April, they still haven't got anyone.

Obviously we don't want it dragging on forever and it's important that we get it sorted sooner rather than later, but as long as we do things the right way I'm sound with it taking as long as they need to (provided the new guy is here for the start of pre-season). Brands can tee up the transfer stuff he needs to in the meantime, whoever the new manager is, the shortcomings in the squad are the same regardless of who comes in.

they have been looking for nearly 6 weeks tho mate! Taking our time is not a BAD thing

Ideally it's all wrapped up inside another 10 days or so. Would want the new manager to have a couple of weeks, or at least a week before preseason starts.

Ideally but I'm also glad we haven't, so far, completely - and pointlessly - rushed a very important decision. If we were mid season then sure worry about the speed of an appointment but we aren't.

Pellegrini in the mix today according to the BBC.
He stunk the place out at West Ham.
Deffo don't want him.
We need revolution this time not evolution.
Are South Americans not good at revolutions? (Wink). God I don’t want him either. I hate Pardew but I did chuckle when he called MP an “old back to front.”

Status
Not open for further replies.