New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. However do you have any RS mates ??????????????????? Half my mates that I grew up with are RS. These are some of my best mates who would do anything for me (and vice versa) at the drop of a hat. Will they rib me if we got Rafael yeah of course they would .Would it stop me following or renewing my season ticket ... my answer would be NO. The club is bigger than any manager and any player in my heart.
I think Benitez would be a pathetic appointment.

Not only has he been an unapologetic enemy of the club in the past, he's also well beyond his sell-by date.

I don't consider myself the type to give it large about being the biggest Blue, or to get all melodramatic over what Everton means to me, but I'd see it as the club having no respect for itself if this happened.

It was bad enough when Rooney was allowed to come back once he was finished being a serious footballer, but this would be the final straw for me.

Oh goodness..... I forgot about that.
It still keeps me up at night ...sometimes I even have a nightmare that he brought him on when we were beating West Ham 2v0 and they turned it round to beat us 3v2...then I wake up and thank the lord it was only a dre...oh...wait.

I'll be going to one game and that'll be to frizbee my season ticket of his fat bald head then leave.
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.