New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know what he's capable of as manager. That 4 game sequence was an embarrassment.
As much as I agree that Duncan hasn't proven himself as yet of taking over fully, you can't say he didn't do a good job in those 4 games. What should he have done?

As someone who wasn't converted to English footy until I was well into adulthood, there's an ongoing claim that I'm not sure I understand. People have been mentioning the fear that though a prospective manager (let's say Potter as an example) has done good work at smaller clubs, the Everton job might prove too big for him.

Does the "too big" refer to actual logistical matters of running a bigger club or to less tangible things, like maybe there being bigger expectations among supporters at Everton than might apply at Brighton, for example?
Bigger expectations generally, and a massive thirst for everton to be competitive again, i suppose there are huge doubts as to whether Beatrix there can deliver, and quench that thirst.

Essentially, can he move from Brighton and make us better, but not just better, competitive, and win something...

Did Howard back in the day demonstrate that he could do that, in the answer to that, lies, well he used to play for us, so gets us, and knows... when Mr Potter.. didn't and doesn't...

But im speculating just like everyone else, who know's what the right answer is.. what i do know is, i am sick to death of where we are now. it HAS to change for the better, this is a bigger decision than you think, if he c o c k s this up (Mr Moshiri) who knows where this goes...

Reactions: sdk

Status
Not open for further replies.