New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to win things. If we can get over Ablett, Sheedy and Beardsley playing for them, I don't see why we can't get over a flippant comment years ago. The bloke will win things with the right tools.

Reluctantly take him over Howe or Potter assuming he apologises for that comment.

can’t see him being appointed though as I suspect his arrival would be too much to stomach for most of our fan base

So hang on - he's got an incredible talent winger, he's spent £70m+ net in two seasons, he has an England Centre back, one of the most in-form centre mids in the country....

And he's finished 15th and 16th?????
Well he obviously had other issues too. You are kind of cherry picking there a bit. What's our excuse for finishing 10th having spent a lot more than that and having a world class manager to boot? We also have a price tag of 80mil on DCL, high price on Richy and Rodriguez. We also have international defenders and midfielders. For all our criticism of Pickford had we played half the season with Matt Ryan there is no chance we would've got most of those ugly 1-0 wins

Alright Micky lad giz a break.lol I look at the list and just see the dross that's on it. I look at what he has done and what could be possible with money behind him. For me he has a good record behind him. The Chelsea fans hated him...they won the Europa with him. It doesn't make me less of a blue for my opinion . xxx

That was the last trophy of any note he won Marns.

Hope you’re keeping well bud x

Because he was an amoral toad who would happily implement an extremely dodgy fitness regime and the Dortmund board saw a kindred spirit?

Not a huge leap to see why the moral vacuum that is [Phrase removed] FC were happy to do the same.

Yeah course.
You've nailed it there.

Reluctantly take him over Howe or Potter assuming he apologises for that comment.

can’t see him being appointed though as I suspect his arrival would be too much to stomach for most of our fan base

Steve bruce did a better job than him. And showed a lot more class in the process.

I`d take Jose Mourinho at Everton, I actually said we should try and get him out of his Roma contract. Does anyone know how many players Spurs signed for Mourinho? They wanted him challenging for top 4 with Winks, Dier, Doherty, an ageing Alderweireld, Sissoko, Rodon, Tanganga, Aurier and Ben Davies. I think they have more much dead wood than we have.

Mourinho is a winner at every club, he was perceived to be a failure last season. His win % was 44%, 50 points from 32 games. In his 2 seasons he took charge of 58 games (26 in 19/20 & 32 in 20/21), winning 27 (47%), 14 draws (24%) and losing 17 (29%). His overall PL record is 217 wins from 362 games (60%)...

I don`t think Spurs gave him a chance with 2 part seasons and now they are struggling to replace him...

I`d take Jose Mourinho at Everton, I actually said we should try and get him out of his Roma contract. Does anyone know how many players Spurs signed for Mourinho? They wanted him challenging for top 4 with Winks, Dier, Doherty, an ageing Alderweireld, Sissoko, Rodon, Tanganga, Aurier and Ben Davies. I think they have more much dead wood than we have.

Mourinho is a winner at every club, he was perceived to be a failure last season. His win % was 44%, 50 points from 32 games. In his 2 seasons he took charge of 58 games (26 in 19/20 & 32 in 20/21), winning 27 (47%), 14 draws (24%) and losing 17 (29%). His overall PL record is 217 wins from 362 games (60%)...

I don`t think Spurs gave him a chance with 2 part seasons and now they are struggling to replace him...
I agree Spurs were quick to pull the trigger and didn’t back him properly but you could see the players had all stopped trying. They played better under one of the lads the same way we did under Dunc, Spurs have the same horrible backstabbing dressing room that hangs managers out to dry that we do...

the thing you got wrong is that we do still have more and worse deadwood than them, but they’re close - two absolute cowardly bottler squads

Status
Not open for further replies.