New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, honestly it's little more than a gut feeling.

However, he's clearly ambitious and has gone out looking for work.

Ooster.... Osters... Otters... Sweden.
Swansea.
Brighton.

Exactly the kind of career path the much loved Ferguson should be following if he seriously wants to be considered in future.

Every one of those teams played attractive football. Every one of those teams were coached to be comfortable on the ball. Every one of those teams regularly switched formations, but were so well coached it was seemless.

Without wanting to be an Xg bore (it's obviously not an exact science) Brighton were a reliable (15 goal?) forward away from European qualification.

They drew more games than anyone else, they were generally only beaten by a single goal and on top of that usually created the better chances, just couldn’t score.

Finally, I'm sure he'd enjoy focusing on the coaching and let Brands do the rest.

You know, how it should be.
I get all of that but it still worries me. We have not been good since Bobby's first season and I'm hesitant to hire a manager that has finished 15th and 16th

I laughed

202106091207315809188580468.jpg

I'm not talking about the results. The same as I wasn't talking about them when I said Carlo was turning us to crap when we were something like 2nd.
So if we are playing great and losing games, like Brighton for example, that will be fine?

But if playing bad and winning games, like Carlo for example, thats not fine?

Im really confused here, I mean in all my years of watching the footy, I always thought that winning, losing and points were all that mattered in the game.

I was blind, but now, well.

Potter would be the most bland, uninspiring appointment we could possibly make. It just screams mediocrity and no ambition.

I hope Brighton turn us down, how could we possibly go from Carlo to this ?
By looking at it in a very limited view.
We'll never get beyond being this joke of a treading water club if we don't take a risk and get people in with potential. It didn't work with Martinez or Silva, but that's no reason to stop trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.