New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the sudden obsession with kin Potter? lol Twitter awash with edgy bloos "dat der Potter shud be front runner for me doh lad".

Same blokes will be bursting a blood vessel come November when we are 14th in the table under him.

I disagree, people are too proud to ever admit they were wrong. Potter would create a line in the sand divide between xG gremlins and the rest of us, and the plotters v cultists war starts all over again.

Whats the sudden obsession with kin Potter? lol Twitter awash with edgy bloos "dat der Potter shud be front runner for me doh lad".

Same blokes will be bursting a blood vessel come November when we are 14th in the table under him.
People have discovered this magical thing where you can look at parts of football that aren't the result.

I disagree, people are too proud to ever admit they were wrong. Potter would create a line in the sand divide between xG gremlins and the rest of us, and the plotters v cultists war starts all over again.
If he plays the same type of crap we played under Carlo I'll be the first to say it.

Yeah some top half finishes. Not sure how good or bad that is with st etienne.

St Etienne were probably a bit like us under Moyes. Overall it was a solid if a bit unspectacular performance.

Galtier was a name I liked for Everton initially off of what he did at St Etienne. He played a lot of younger players, built a long term project etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.