New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be incredibly excited about Potter but at least he’s very clearly a manager with upward momentum in his career. He has also done some good things with that Brighton side and even though stats are meaningless they did outperform us in many areas for those that care last year.

Feels like we’ve done nothing but get managers, and even players honestly, that are always in a dip in their careers be nice to get someone who’s on the up at least.

If that Express article is correct ( I'm sure it isn't) that the choice is between Potter, Benitez , Howe ,Moyes and Ferguson then just appoint Moyes and let him get on with it.

If , as I anticipate its a load of crap then I hope we have interviews with Favre, Galtier , Ten Hag , Sergio and Ralf lined up.

How can you say no to Potter but then say you would want Moyes or Dunc instead.

lol lol lol
Brighton finished 16th on 41 points and it looked to me like they played for the Manager.
My concern is this lot we’ve got wouldn’t play for him and we’d sink.
In all honesty I’d be more concerned for him and his future in the game, our lot would ruin him.
Unless he’s tough on discipline, of that I’m not sure.

To be fair I think Palace have a squad more suited to nuno than we do. We have slow, narrow players who don’t like to run and Palace have always been athletic. Defensively big with a target man and runners. When Eze is fit again it could click
I don’t know what to expect really (even if confirmed). I think patience will be required and a season or so of scrapping before any real benefit comes through.

Brighton finished 16th on 41 points and it looked to me like they played for the Manager.
In all honesty I’d be more concerned for him and his future in the game, our lot would ruin him.

I’m hoping 3-4 of our starting 11 are gone and replaced this summer so hopefully not an issue

He sacked off his goalie for attitude and dropped maupay for similar. He'd be grand for that imo

I don’t know what to expect really (even if confirmed). I think patience will be required and a season or so of scrapping before any real benefit comes through.
You only have 18 first team players as well, with Zaha doing his yearly plea for somebody to save him for his 120k a week "slavery".

Status
Not open for further replies.