New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what's the point of having a self-made billionaire backed through ingenious sponsorship deals by an even richer billionaire that's developing a state of the art unprecedented stadium on the waterfront, if we're just going to hire Howe or Potter and hope they can punch above their weight with plucky old Everton?

We're much bigger than Leeds, Southampton and Wolves btw. Don't let the media drill otherwise into you.
Yes we are..... but not now. We are among them battling it out for mid table. And plenty of clubs have billionaire owners. Villa spent a few quid aswell and same thing happened.

But it’s not working. We have been trying to do
It for 5 years. We have throw half a billion at trying to do it. This is the problem with some of our fans. You want everything now and it won’t work. And we really need to be careful how we approach this now. Moshiri is gonna get fed up pumping money into the club every season and then is left a laughing stock.

We really haven't.

Martinez and Silva both project managers, Koeman maybe the one to try and get quick success due to his playing history but he have the managerial pedigree of delivering that before joining us.

But it’s not working. We have been trying to do It for 5 years. We have throw half a billion at trying to do it. This is the problem with some of our fans. You want everything now and it won’t work. And we really need to be careful how we approach this now. Moshiri is gonna get fed up pumping money into the club every season and then is left a laughing stock.
you could throw 3 trillion at Koeman and Silva and still never get a winning side. Just because two crap managers and a crap DoF failed it doesnt mean its not gonna work if we get people who actually know what they are doing in.

We really haven't.

Martinez and Silva both project managers, Koeman maybe the one to try and get quick success due to his playing history but he have the managerial pedigree of delivering that before joining us.
I’m so Fin sick of hearing, We need a manager to build us up over 2/3 years.

No I want a manager to come in and get us top 4 this season not in 3 years time

Our fans believe we are a small club, it’s all we hear from the media, only the other day you have 2 pundits arguing over who bigger Everton or West Ham
It's frustrating when you have to debate that we're a huge sleeping giant with our own supporters because the RS/Manure/London media has made them believe otherwise.

Just visit Europe/US or speak to a South American footie fan. Everton are a highly regarded and well liked club.

Will he really just buy a load of 29 year old though. There no guarantee he will
To be fair he massively improved Lautaro, Bastoni and Hakimi who were all under 23 first choice players.
Apart from the keeper the team wasn't particularly old. He signed Vidal and Sanchez specifically for their experience.

Their isn’t a manager in the world who
Could get that team in the top 4 every season. We didn’t underperform, we literally have the 9th/10th best team in the league.... and to top it up, they don’t care.
Spot on. I've no idea why some can't accept this simple fact.

I’m so Fin sick of hearing, We need a manager to build us up over 2/3 years.

No I want a manager to come in and get us top 4 this season not in 3 years time
Been a 2/3 year project since Moyes left( and no not him either), treading water in the league, and now it's stability while stadium gets built, pattern of mediocrity seems to be safe space for far too many.

Correct manager given the freedom to get what's needed for top 4/ cup etc, we were not too far off it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.