New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle look like they will be sold to the Saudi Consortium (end of June / early July)....they will replace Bruce with a good manager.
So.......you want us to steam in for Steve Bruce before he gets snapped up by Morecambe.

I can Imagine him breaking down sobbing on our touchline when he realised 80% of our squad cant find a teammate 6 yards away never mind spray 40 yarders all over the pitch :(

Same with most of that Juventus side not fitting what he wanted to do.

There would need to be a major player overhaul -- which we need anyway.

PSG Bayern Chelsea united Barca real Madrid Milan to name just a few we can't compete when and if these clubs come calling Carlo has just proved that after telling everyone and there dog for 18 months he loves it here loves Crosby

That means hes been successful.

Ancelotti was already a big time manager...Pirlo needs to prove himself.

Do that and we do well.

About as passable as my French.

Sounds the same tones in Italian...

…that is based purely on the assumption he does very well. The reality is, he might not be a very good coach/manager. Great players don’t automatically transition into great managers.

If we got him, he might only be here for 12 months before being sacked. I think that’s as much a possibility as him being a success.

I honestly have no idea who we should get.

If he doesnt do well then were in the same place manager wise...

Fair play.
He was one of my favorite players of all time, just not sure that's enough of a reason to hire him (for me)
As I said though, I would prefer him to a few we have on the list presently.

I preferred Gattuso...

If we got Pirlo I’d worry about the fitness of our players judging his comments on pre-match warmups lol

"I hate it with every fibre of my being. It actually disgusts me. It's nothing but masturbation for conditioning coaches, their way of enjoying themselves at the players' expense."

Hes managed to get Weston McKennie from being poorly conditioned (apparently) on arrival to carrying the energy in the centre.

He doesnt have the stamina himself though to last full games lol

Woke up this morning to see BBC and other press sources saying we are going to go for Pirlo... the failed Juventus coach. Eight straight years dominating Serie A, then Pirlo steps in and drives them out of top 3 even, hence El Sacko!
Why would we want this no-experience, super-ego running the team? He has that dodgy 'Euro look' with blazer, long hair and lazy eye, plus he's been ANTI-ENGLISH his whole career, now all of a sudden because we are waving a big cheque-book, he wants to move to bright & sunny Lancashire??
PIRLO WOULD BE A DISASTER - STEER CLEAR. Steve Bruce or Scott Parker for me, to steady the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.