New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few interviews on YouTube with Dyche and you'll be suprised just how much tactical knowledge of the game he has. He has a reputation of being a hoof merchant but he cant afford to play any other way with Burnleys budget.

If he tried playing tippy tappy football with the quality of players at his disposal they'll have gone down like El Loco and Parker.

Would actually like to see what he could with a proper budget although thats only if we are unable to bag ourselves a top manager.
I’d accept him on 1 condition
He finally going to cough

He played in New York for 2 seasons before retiring.

Where would Pirlo go?

Milan or Juventus....

Hes done Juventus...would he jump ship for Milan?

I think he is the type of person who would want to build something at a club to show what he can do before jumping ship.

If we got him i think we would have him for 3 seasons before he made a move.

Fair play.
He was one of my favorite players of all time, just not sure that's enough of a reason to hire him (for me)
As I said though, I would prefer him to a few we have on the list presently.

Now that Conte is not going to Spurs, we should be all over him. I think he is a manager who can get the best out of the players we have and attract new players to the club. The only problem I could see is the backroom staff, apparently he wanted to bring a load with him to Spurs.
I dont see anything wrong in a manager bringing his own staff.

Conte isn't going to Tottenham... He's coming to Everton. We will give him the cash and let him run the show.. he's an angry guy exactly what we need. In fact he would probably tell iwobi "You're not good enough" to his face. Lol
Lmao I can picture it now the entire squad in a line as Conte walks down the line say to each one “Your not good enough”

Not at all, somebody young and hungry would be my choice, a little bit unproven maybe, but with some pedigree at winning or attempting to win trophies.

Not a man who went to the greatest Premier League team in history and got sacked before the season finished.
That is exactly the profile of manager we need.
Not a novice.
Not a superstar manager with nothing to prove.
A hungry youngish manager with a track record of success who wants to make a mark in the Prem.

If we got Pirlo I’d worry about the fitness of our players judging his comments on pre-match warmups lol

"I hate it with every fibre of my being. It actually disgusts me. It's nothing but masturbation for conditioning coaches, their way of enjoying themselves at the players' expense."

There are quite a few interviews on YouTube with Dyche and you'll be suprised just how much tactical knowledge of the game he has. He has a reputation of being a hoof merchant but he cant afford to play any other way with Burnleys budget.

If he tried playing tippy tappy football with the quality of players at his disposal they'll have gone down like El Loco and Parker.

Would actually like to see what he could with a proper budget although thats only if we are unable to bag ourselves a top manager.
Might as well watch non league. If he was worth his salt he would have set up scout network to source the players for his style or brand of football.

Personally I look at it 3 ways.
1 get the best - Conte, But he’ll leave for Real once Anchoti is sacked so it’s probably a waste of time.
2 get big dunc. I love the fella. I’m from that era. We need the passion back.
3 get someone I’ve heard of who looks promising- Graham Potter
Anything else and I’m probably going to be seriously disappointed
You will be disappointed

There’s only so many they’re allowed to bring with the budget, who’s still at the club etc.
Then the budget should be stretched if the thats the manager you want imo.
The assistant/coaches even nutritionist could be just as valuable as the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.