New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Conte is not going to Spurs, we should be all over him. I think he is a manager who can get the best out of the players we have and attract new players to the club. The only problem I could see is the backroom staff, apparently he wanted to bring a load with him to Spurs.

They won't get three years to settle the club its Europe qualification or cup finals if not, they are sacked.
Unfortunately that could be true I'd like to see a style of play installed high press aggressive football that's when goodison comes alive as well no side to side backwards mangers

Ok say we did appointment pirlo and hits the ground running does a decent job and then after a year an elite club comes calling he's off just like Carlo then we're back to square 1 surely we need someone to come in settle the club down for 3 seasons
That could happen with any manager. You can't turn down a manager because he might be good enough for an elite team

Yeah, yeah that may be true but you didn't mention the hair.
Lions mane.
Giving Perlo the job would be a massive gamble, can he speak English even ?
I would prefer him to Howe though.. That's for sure.
He played in New York for 2 seasons before retiring.

Ok say we did appointment pirlo and hits the ground running does a decent job and then after a year an elite club comes calling he's off just like Carlo then we're back to square 1 surely we need someone to come in settle the club down for 3 seasons

Where would Pirlo go?

Milan or Juventus....

Hes done Juventus...would he jump ship for Milan?

I think he is the type of person who would want to build something at a club to show what he can do before jumping ship.

If we got him i think we would have him for 3 seasons before he made a move.

People have short memories

He took us from perennial relegation battlers to top 6 and European football on a consistent basis and even top 4 once all whilst on a shoestring budget
League was totally different then, it was the top 4 then 5, everyone else was awful, reason why we got 72 points and finished 5 when most years you finish top 4(yes I no it was Martinez)
40 points was the safe number, last few years the relegated team havnt been near it

Yes i witnessed the 90s and the 80s and I’m passed caring. Football has moved on. We can’t win leagues without a proper billionaires,which we don’t have. So in the meantime we need to enjoy the weekend and the only man to do that that is big dunc, because he will bring a sense of common evertonianism. Where every man feels part of the process. Someone we can all get behind until at least it’s proven to be wrong.
I guarantee fun and pasion wil be resorted for the first time in a long time.
We would be relegated before Christmas

Where would Pirlo go?

Milan or Juventus....

I think he is the type of person who would want to build something at a club to show what he can do before jumping ship.

I can Imagine him breaking down sobbing on our touchline when he realised 80% of our squad cant find a teammate 6 yards away never mind spray 40 yarders all over the pitch :(

Where would Pirlo go?

Milan or Juventus....

PSG Bayern Chelsea united Barca real Madrid Milan to name just a few we can't compete when and if these clubs come calling Carlo has just proved that after telling everyone and there dog for 18 months he loves it here loves Crosby

Unfortunately that could be true I'd like to see a style of play installed high press aggressive football that's when goodison comes alive as well no side to side backwards mangers
We were 9 points off champion league qualification, a normal run of results at home and the now would be very different. Anyway, just want succeed, don't get care if we do it as 1 nil win merchants, and once points and wins start to build the belief not many will mind the style.

Where would Pirlo go?

Milan or Juventus....

…that is based purely on the assumption he does very well. The reality is, he might not be a very good coach/manager. Great players don’t automatically transition into great managers.

If we got him, he might only be here for 12 months before being sacked. I think that’s as much a possibility as him being a success.

I honestly have no idea who we should get.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.