New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the fans saying that david Moyes called Everton fans a disgrace. You do realise that is tabloid journalism at its finest and it was clickbait. If you know the full story some fan posted that he said it on Twitter in some random one to one chat in a hotel. It’s pure hearsay and has about as much credibility as Carlo ancelotti.
Oh phew, thank God you posted that Spud.

Now let me just look past his 26 year career of winning ZIP and lets get the serial loser through the door.

The thing is if you take out the rational thinking about who you think the best guy would be and just go for the absolute lols, total Evertonia and let’s get into it then it’s Big Dunc all the way.
I mean who cares? We’re not winning the league so let’s just have a laugh with one of our own. Get behind the lad and enjoy ourselves. What’s wrong with that? Goodison would Be rocking, what moe do you want in life?
But ending up in the bottom half is not a laugh. And when your best players want to Leave abs we get relegated. That will be hilarious.

were you around in the 90’s? Because I can tell you apart from a couple of years under Royle. It was totally depressing. Nothing fun about getting beat most weeks

But you seem to be advocating that we should only hire someone who has an illustrious career laden trophy haul
Not at all, somebody young and hungry would be my choice, a little bit unproven maybe, but with some pedigree at winning or attempting to win trophies.

Not a man who went to the greatest Premier League team in history and got sacked before the season finished.

Relieved Conte has supposedly turned down Spurs but he definitely won't come here either. His stock is absolutely sky-high right now, he can walk into another super club if he's patient. Should wait until the winter, a massive job will become available.

People have short memories

He took us from perennial relegation battlers to top 6 and European football on a consistent basis and even top 4 once all whilst on a shoestring budget
He did spud, I loved Moyes and what he did for this club, but then and even now hes done nothing to suggest hes capable of getting a club to win trophies or compete at the top end.

Status
Not open for further replies.