2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously knew Carlo was on his way... that’s why he sacked us off to go to Columbia.
Towards the end of the Sheff Utd game, he went straight through a Sheff Utd player, the look of disgust when the ref only gave him a yellow. Straight red and a 3 match ban, thats his season ended. Me, I'm just a conspiracy theorist :)

https://www.[Publication is blackli...acts-amid-rodriguez-colombia-fitness-dispute/

Not fit enough for Colombia but fit enough for Everton. Carlo was known to not focus on fitness as much as other top level coaches, one of the reasons why Bayern players turned on him.

"There's better training at my son's youth team [than under Ancelotti]" Arjen Robben

Poor lads having a crap week. Can’t play for his national team then the manager who he loves bought him from a world famous club to a no Mark clubs then bugger off bk to the club he came from an is likely to be coached by a guy he’s never heard of

Hopefully Maluma is advising James about staying at Everton and giving his best.

E9052A21-58C3-4DF4-AE5C-484492D89FBA.jpeg

Big fan of his but he should probably let the team know what he wants to do.

Little point holding on to him if he's just going to kinda "be here" next year and not turn in 100%. There are enough players like that already.

With the gut punch that has been the last couple of days, wouldn't it be nice if James decides to give it a go and see what it's like playing for a different manager in front of our fans?

For all we know, he could be as pissed off as anyone. Carlo will have sold him on the long term project as well, then spent most of the season asking him to track back and let the other team have the ball.

Maybe he will get fit and settle down for his 2nd season, and maybe he will show us even more of what he's capable of.

We can live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.