New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've not seen that, though I don't watch wolves every week, just highlights. I thought they always played 532, but I found this website that said for their last 19 games they played 4321 for 10 of them and 3421 for 9 of them. I suppose our formation is a 4321, but we need a shed load of players what ever formation we play

Yeah sorry meant he went 4 at the back, only reason I knew this is the sky comms mentioned it about a billion times when we played them

From the BBC website........

It is not known whether the Scot would be willing to turn his back on the Hammers if a chance of returning to Everton - the club where he had so much success before leaving in 2013 to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United - was offered.

Can someone please explain to me all that success we had under Moyes....I must of missed it. What trophies did we win?

Thx.
Think His success was measured in survival and the odd flirt with success that financially we shouldn’t have achieved. I certainly don’t want him back, but he kept us up and we probably have him to thank for the investment that followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.