New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could live to 100 (I won’t) and I’ll never understand people choosing the likes of Dunc “bEcaUsE PaSsIoN!”

It’s such a lazy argument and one that has been debunked time and time and time again, nowhere more so than at this club.

Everyone has their preferences and all that, and if the kid in you wants your boyhood hero to be in charge then that’s great, just let’s not pretend it would be anything other than a monumental car crash.
I agree, I hate all that “he gets us” rubbish as well “he knows the club” this type of garbage is why our squad sucks, our academy is full of has been coaches and our attacking coach is a bang average striker who was more likely to get sent of then score a goal

I agree, I hate all that “he gets us” rubbish as well “he knows the club” this type of garbage is why our squad sucks, our academy is full of has been coaches and our attacking coach is a bang average striker who was more likely to get sent of then score a goal
Ferguson was a brilliant target man. He wasn’t a number 9.

We must be doing something right in our choice of recent managers...
One is managing Real Madrid
One is managing Barcelona
And one is managing the Netherlands
We know what we are doing

How would everyone vote if it was just the 2 according to SKY, NES or Moyes?
I don't know why it should EVER be JUST between those two for any club. There's are hundreds of managers in world football. Why the hell does this club have a massive aversion to trying to recruit outside? Keep on hearing this stupid PL guff, Martinez had PL experience, Silva had PL experience, Koeman had PL experience, Fat S had PL experience, Howe has PL experience, Moyes has PL experience, Nuno has PL experience. They're all different sides of the same crap dice. It hasn't worked in the slightest fn bit. Wouldn't the thought try to do something different? Not with these idiots running the fn club apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.