New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New manager, firstly we should get one that there is no chance top European teams will want so that basically means a British manager , if the chosen one was very successful I could only see Man Utd wanting him, all the rest of the top teams go for the top European type managers. So who does that leave, Howe,Moyes,Santo (who could possibly be a target in the future for a top team) Benitez (would he get the chance of a top European job again? I’m not so sure and it’s him I would probably go for. Failing with all them might aswel give Dunc a go.

Going from Ancelotti to some absolute no-mark who Wolves don't think is up to taking them to the next level would just be classic Everton.

nuNO.gif

Depressing as piss that there’s a “race” to sign a fella who finished 13th with an expensively assembled wolves team.
More depressing is he probably will think long and hard about it. Be very wary of it. If he has any ambition.

I hope these Nuno rumours are just made up internet nonsense because there is something deeply uninspiring and unsettling about Everton making their top target a man who has never won anything whatsoever as a Manager other than a promotion from a lower league. To go from Carlo to that would be proper depressing.

Most of the current rumours will be just tosh though thankfully.
We need to stop looking at a manager's trophy haul

It'll just be disappointing to get rid of one of the most negative managers around and somehow replace him with someone even more negative
I know we've had this discussion previously but to assert NES serves up more dreck than Carlo is absurd. I get it you find his style tedious but it's nowhere as dour as the football played at Everton last season.

Only this season Nuno finished behind us on the League Table. Last Season, half Silva and Ancelotti, we finished 12th and they 7th with the same points of Spurs (6th).

Two seasons ago, they win the race against us for the Europa League Spot, and we finished 8th with Silva and they 7th.

This season, Wolves lose doherty to Spurs, Jimenez injury, Pedro Neto injury in the last few months. Imagine us without Richarlison or Calvert Lewin and have to put Joshua King.

this season, with Jimenez injured, nuno was forced to put in an eighteen-year-old striker.(Fabio Silva).

Only this season Nuno finished behind us on the League Table. Last Season, half Silva and Ancelotti, we finished 12th and they 7th with the same points of Spurs (6th).

Two seasons ago, they win the race against us for the Europa League Spot, and we finished 8th with Silva and they 7th.

This season, Wolves lose doherty to Spurs, Jimenez injury, Pedro Neto injury in the last few months. Imagine us without Richarlison or Calvert Lewin and have to put Joshua King.

this season, with Jimenez injured, nuno was forced to put in an eighteen-year-old striker.(Fabio Silva).

They paid £35m for Silva, he’s not a random academy graduate.

I hope these Nuno rumours are just made up internet nonsense because there is something deeply uninspiring and unsettling about Everton making their top target a man who has never won anything whatsoever as a Manager other than a promotion from a lower league. To go from Carlo to that would be proper depressing.

Most of the current rumours will be just tosh though thankfully.

He took Rio Ave to Europe for the first time ever. Actually he has got into Europe with every team he has managed.

He may not be the one but he is a decent enough manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.