New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Rangnick. Would love to have him here. He’s like Bielsa in the sense that he has a big influence on other coaches. Would be able to overhaul our playing style and maybe even leave a legacy.

R

We would go absolutely nowhere under Dunc. In the 3 games he played 1 was great the other two were horrific.

Think he has to leave the club and manage elswhere for a period and prove himself before getting a gig here (I dont think he wants the main job himself based on his comments before Carlo was appointed).

For me we need to avoid these types of names and bring in an experienced man but someone who prides their team on playing hard, fast pressing football with good fitness regimes in place - something that we severely lacked under Carlo.

I thought we played 4 under him and didn't lose any? All against top 6 teams if I remember correctly? It's a small sample size, but I was quite impressed with his cameo.

I thought we played 4 under him and didn't lose any? All against top 6 teams if I remember correctly? It's a small sample size, but I was quite impressed with his cameo.

Sorry mate meant the performances - I think once the novelty/new manager bounce worn off we would have struggled you could see it at the Arsenal game at GP the atmosphere was flat and so were we with nothing to our game.

If any of Moyes / Martinez / Dyche are available, then they would be Kenwright's choice.

I'm sure they were all in favour of Ancelotti, but after Silva and Koeman in particular, I think Kenwright will loom large in Moshiri's shadow with "I told you so" written all over his face.

I voted Conte because he's the best manager on that list, but I don't think we'll get him. From the rest, I'm surprised to find myself leaning towards Duncan Ferguson. After all the dross of the past few years, the idea of giving it to someone with real love for the club and fire in his belly is pretty appealing. I just want to enjoy football again.

I think big Dunc would be a disaster. It's easy to think that every game would be like that amazing Chelsea game but the reality is that energy was dying even towards the end of his 3 game tenure

Sorry mate meant the performances - I think once the novelty/new manager bounce worn off we would have struggled you could see it at the Arsenal game at GP the atmosphere was flat and so were we with nothing to our game.
That arsenal game was one of if not the most boring game I’ve ever seen, that alone should mean he’s a no go

Status
Not open for further replies.