New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel as though Bielsa and Brands would have a similar outlook on transfers, will be very hard to pry him away from Leeds tho

On one year deal isnt he cant see them letting him leave, plus not a chance this team would be able to play his way
Didn't realise he's on yearly rolling contract, getting him might be realistic but he'll probably always want the option to get off at the end of any season.

I hope it's not someone like Nuno Espirito Santo Eddie Howe and Graham Potter etc. Hopefully it will be a promising up and coming manager, from the european leagues with a reputation for playing attractive football, and who's up for the challenge of making this club great again.

I'd be wary of going for another seen it all and done it all dinosaur, looking for one last pay cheque. I hope we don't go near Mourinho with a forty foot pole. The mans a busted flush, and i ain't a fan on his style of football. I'd be delighted with someone like Erik Ten Hag. He nearly took Ajax to a champions league final a few years ago.

Last edited:
I hope it's not someone like Nuno Espirito Santo Eddie Howe and Graham Potter etc. Hopefully it will be a promising up and coming manager, from the european leagues with a reputation for playing attractive football, and who's up for the challenge of making this club great again.

I'd be wary of going for another seen it all and done it all dinosaur, looking for one last pay cheque. I hope we don't go near Mourinho with a forty foot pole. The mans a busted flush, and i ain't a fan on his style of football. I'd be delighted with someone like Erik Ten Hag. He nearly took Ajax to a champions league final a few years ago.
Potter is your entire description aside from the European leagues part

Potter is your entire description aside from the European leagues part
No disrespect to Brighton but this club would be a huge step up in stature for him. He's done a good job there though, and i've just looked at his wikipedia page, and he spent a few years with Ostersund in Sweden, and he did a very impressive job there.

Just hope we have a big list Ten Hag galtier and the two you mentioned to see how much they want the job

Id prefer it if they had a list of just a few names...

They should have a contingency plan if the manager isnt able to continue.

Yikes. So his buyout is probably twice that now? Cant see it happening if so.

Yes i think its £20mil to buy him out of Sporting.

However, have we got £20mil for Ancelotti? I dont know.. but if its a sizeable amount then were just bridging a gap.

No disrespect to Brighton but this club would be a huge step up in stature for him. He's done a good job there though, and i've just looked at his wikipedia page, and he spent a few years with Ostersund in Sweden, and he did a very impressive job there.
That's fine but that is true of basically the entire set of people who fit your description. Even Ten Hag would have to get used to actual competition weekly.

I don't get the aversion to nuno. Took a newly promoted club to seventh and actually kept them competitive the next season despite the rigors of Europa league and a relatively small squad. This season was mediocre largely due to wolves undermining him through shady and lackluster transfers which profited Mendez. They sold one of their best players and replaced him with a unremarkable 18 year old and then they lost their main striker for half the season due to reckless sideshow bob. I'm not saying he's the solution but he's a decent manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.