2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems UEFA are saying Barca, juve and Madrid will be banned from champions league next season. The source is the daily mail though..... So pinch of salt and all that.
It would be quite fitting and , to be honest, hilarious, if Carlo didn't even get the chance to participate in the champions league before he gets sacked next may.

It seems UEFA are saying Barca, juve and Madrid will be banned from champions league next season. The source is the daily mail though..... So pinch of salt and all that.
It would be quite fitting and , to be honest, hilarious, if Carlo didn't even get the chance to participate in the champions league before he gets sacked next may.
Diddums

simon.JPG

10th is our ambitious target
We will crave for mid table mediocrity
Our cup final will be trying to stay up in the last game
Not a chance wont accept this at all is plenty of good managers out ther is time to make a statement and lock in the new manager

I hope he fails badly at Real and gets sacked again. Sorry, it is just how I feel.
This is what will happen. Even he knows it.

He’s basically said “I’m not up for a challenge”. In which case I don’t want him anymore.

10th is our ambitious target
We will crave for mid table mediocrity
Our cup final will be trying to stay up in the last game
What?

I hope this isnt true, what Carlo does now is nothing to do with Everton, but I dont want the comp to be easier for Klopp

Let this be a lesson that Everton is not a hooker who you use and throw away after milking money.

Let the words 'project' never be said again.

Let this is be a lessom that big names with low motivation never work.

The football under Carlo was as dreadful as I can remember. I was never convinced if he was the right man for a mellow, soft, over trustworthy and friendly club like Everton.

Now lets just focus in on winning as many games as possible in the next season, without lofty ambitions mentioned.

The other fraud Brands can hopefully save his grace by cutting off as much fat in the squad and bring in 2-4 young hungry players.

This is what will happen. Even he knows it.

He’s basically said “I’m not up for a challenge”. In which case I don’t want him anymore.
He wasn't up for the challenge when he stopped trying to play footy and went two banks of four for the back half of the season. He couldn't be arsed to impose any type of system or develop the team in a meaningful way.

Let this be a lesson that Everton is not a hooker who use and throw away after milking money.

Let the words 'project' never be said again.

Let this is be a lessom that big names with low motivation never work.

The football under Carlo was as dreadful as I can remember. I was never convinced if he was the right man for a mellow, soft, over trustworthy and friendly club like Everton.

Now lets just focus in on winnimg as many games as possible in the next season, without lofty ambitions mentioned.

The other fraud Brands can hopefully save his grace by cutting off as much fat in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.