New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would give dyche a go. the squad needs a kick up the arse. someone who won't tolerate egos. not the most glamorous of choices but i think he could stabilise things at least.

People will laugh but as a last resort I would take him well over the likes of Potter and Howe - keeps Burnley up every season despite having the 18th lowest net spend in the league.

Runs Burnley similar to how Moist ran us and would at least give us some pride back even if winning trophies would be unlikely.

Also finished above the great Carlo Ancelotti season before last.

The difference is Carlo rewarded crap lazy players with the captains armband - Moist and Dyche would have booted em.

And Moist finished above the mighty Carlo who finished 12th and 10th with us.

Not everything is about a managers reputation all about what they bring to the table in terms of managing this group of players not some fairytale CL quality squad we hoped we were signing this summer.
I’m sorry Moyes had Phil [Poor language removed] Neville as his captain for 8 years. The love in with Moyes has to stop he’s a good manager but not what we need now that ship has sailed. Where has our ambition gone?

Really don’t know why Moyes isn’t on that list, for the record I don’t care who it is because we’ll finish between 8/12 whoever it is, we’ve had Allardyce and Ancelotti, anyone in between is possible and I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was him.

23F7B6CC-91E5-4071-A6B8-5730012938C0.jpeg

Could do worse lids.

People will laugh but as a last resort I would take him well over the likes of Potter and Howe - keeps Burnley up every season despite having the 18th lowest net spend in the league.

Runs Burnley similar to how Moist ran us and would at least give us some pride back even if winning trophies would be unlikely.

Duncan's the man.

He won’t be doing that with our current squad I’ll put big wages on it. The crap served up recently under Carlo was the same crap served up prior to Carlo. Players are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.