New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte would be amazing, the others would be a step back. It worries me what this could do to the players, Digne is already being linked with a move to Madrid and PSG. Wonder if James and Alan will be on the phone to their agents.

Would be a step back for Conte.

No way he'll be even thinking of coming here.

What will happen is that we'll probably ask. Be politely told no.
We'll knock around some other decent named managers.
During this time we'll keep the door open for Nuno, Howe, Lampard etc
2 months go by....

Eddie Howe will be manager.

Would be a step back for Conte.

No way he'll be even thinking of coming here.

What will happen is that we'll probably ask. Be politely told no.
We'll knock around some other decent named managers.
During this time we'll keep the door open for Nuno, Howe, Lampard etc
2 months go by....

ye look how it turned out at Bournemouth

"You really showed him by warning him his job was on the line next season Farhad!

"It's like I told you William, you have to put these people in their place..."

1622569946076.png

Chris Hughton's Brighton win percentage: 40.9%
Potter's Brighton win percentage 25.9%.

Make of that what you will!
Hughton's win percentage included two years out of four at or around the top of the Championship - play-offs one year and second the next - no wonder his win percentage is higher!

Make of that what you will!

If he's not the right choice then forget him. Full stop. This bleeding heart "he's a bloooooooo" BS has seen us flirt with danger too many times. It's small time, and exactly why the club is a laughing stock.

Appoint Dunc and we're signing our death warrants. Relegation would be guaranteed. Every choice on this list will range from disappointment to armageddon.

We need to do everything to gazump Spurs and somehow convince Poch that this isn't such a bad gig (ha!). That's more important than getting Koulibaly (....or whoever else we're thinking of getting 3/4 years too late at a stupid price)
agree, said I dont think hes right. But people saying hes not ready remember hes 50, not exactly a young manager

If that happens, I'm not even giving him a chance. Doesn't deserve one.

I'm done. Hoping for a minor miracle that we bring someone decent in, but that's our summer absolutely destroyed now, an exodus of any half-decent player we have when we hire the inevitable no-mark manager. Just a disaster.

I can't make one argument for continuing an interest in football as an Evertonian. Joke club, joke sport, increasingly ruined for the everyday fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.