New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a strange response. Are you suggesting Leeds had a better squad?

Depends how you define loser. Ancelotti is supposedly one of the best and you finished below Bielsa, so good luck with your next one
Well it’s not, he had mobile player who could cover 10 yards in less than 3 minutes.

hes 65, managed 12 clubs and won one Olympic medal. Therefore he’s serial loser

1622560126397.png

Well that search was exhaustive

Wait we just tried to short-cut it and it was pointless...
We did the very opposite. We promised a "project". There is no such thing in the absence of a dominating and competent Director of Football. Any successful coach at Everton will be poached at the first available opportunity. Going all in with a manager who then decides to leave us is a recipe for disaster if we do not have an Uli Hoeneß-level director of football dictating events.

A neutered or incompetent DoF - which is what we currently have - is a waste of a suit in an environment where we cannot tie down a successful coach. And we can't.

Let me argue for big dunc. Yes we may go down but he has been at the club long enough to know the likes of Gomes, Iwobi, Delph, Sig, Holgate are not good enough and wont be given any more chances. A new manager and everyone has a clean slate.

We did the very opposite. We promised a "project". There is no such thing in the absence of a dominating and competent Director of Football. Any successful coach at Everton will be poached at the first available opportunity. Going all in with a manager who then decides to leave us is a recipe for disaster if we do not have an Uli Hoeneß-level director of football dictating events.

A neutered or incompetent DoF - which is what we currently have - is a waste of a suit in an environment where we cannot tie down a successful coach. And we can't.
I'm confused by this tbh, but at the very least I know the point of having a DOF is that you don't have to tie down the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.