2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare you to keep saying this if we land Gerrard
That might be a bridge too far agreed, but hey, I just want us to play attractive winning football. As I said, we seem to have tried every coaching style. None of us have a clue how any of those names would do here. Only this morning some on here were telling us Carlo’s going nowhere. I’m not fussed who the manager is if he delivers.

If we allow Anchelotti to just leave, no big fuss or fight from us then we deserve what we get. If we're gonna act like a small club that just accept it when the big boys come after our players/manager then we have no right to get upset when it keeps happening. Anchelotti has three years left on his contract to Everton football club, we can either stand up for ourselves (we may still lose but at least we can walk away with out heads held high) or we can lie down and take beating because we where to cowardly to stand up for ourselves. Man up Everton ffs!

See my post again I’ve added additional comments.

The blame firmly lands at the boards feet.

A proportion of our fan base are major bed wetters who as Moshiri pointed out can’t wait to turn on the manager following 2 home defeats.
Are you honestly going to sit there and say the football has been anything other than totally crap for about 75% of the year? After a season like that with any other manager there would be 60% saying "nope, no chance, get him out". 15% of most likely multis wanted Carlo out. We're not idiots, we can see when something isn't working. 85% said "give Carlo more time".

Moshiri was saying that because he didn't like being called out on his terrible managerial appointments since Moyes left. Martinez had an idea how to keep possession at all costs and no idea how to use a defense and people got tired of him. Koeman, the man Moshiri went after, had no idea what he was doing and was sacked because he was a useless Dutch tit. Silva, who the ever loving F knows why he was hired.

Carlo, on the other hand? I'd say about 5% of people on this site were calling for him to go vocally. He was afforded time from the fanbase. Again, painting it otherwise is disingenuous.

Last edited:
Can’t have it sadly. Moshiri said it himself when he said it only takes 2 home defeats for the fans to turn their backs on a manager and I’ve witnessed too many times.

We are going around and around in circles. The club is rotten to the core.

I think a lot of this is down to communication from the club who suggest grandiose transfer plans, sign the World Class manager, then continue to behave like a mid-table club in every way that matters.

If the communication was re-aligned with the behaviour, the discontent would not be so widespread.

Ideally that would mean we start behaving like a top club. But if the ideology was more modest. If Moshiri announced a reshaping of the club structure and set in motion a 5 year plan to get Everton into the Champions League, it would be less divisive.

So many fans understandably want the quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.