2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you honestly going to sit there and say the football has been anything other than totally crap for about 75% of the year? After a season like that there would be 60% saying "nope, no chance, get him out". 15% of most likely multis wanted him out. We're not idiots, we can see when something isn't working. 85% said "give Carlo more time".

Moshiri was saying that because he didn't like being called out on his terrible managerial appointments since Moyes left. Martinez had an idea how to keep possession at all costs and no idea how to use a defense and people got tired of him. Koeman, the man Moshiri went after, had no idea what he was doing and was sacked because he was a useless Dutch tit. Silva, who the ever loving F knows why he was hired.

Carlo, on the other hand? I'd say about 5% of people on this site were calling for him to go vocally. He was afforded time from the fanbase. Again, painting it otherwise is disingenuous.

Im not getting into a long heated discussion with you mate I really cba lol

I’ve made my point clear who I blame and my opinions on the matter stand. We have proportion of major bed wetters in our fans base, it is what it is.

This isn’t about the fans here tho, this is about the board not backing a top class manager and giving him the power force he’s used to dealing with.

Quick hide the bad news lads

8039A5CB-D47C-4D11-A3F8-75F964068BBF.jpeg

He’ll win the title for Real next season and we’ll try and milk it in some way. I don’t know how, but we bloody well will.

The only positive here is that he’s leaving now. Imagine if this was a few weeks before the start of the new season.
Plenty of time for us to have proper look at who’s out there and who would be keen on joining.
No need to rush this.

We did the same to southampton and watford.
And it'll happen again and again to both Watford and Southampton because they just took it. If we do the same thing then we can't complain when it happens again to us too. If your club acts like cowards that can be easily bullied don't be surprised when you get treated as cowards that can be easily bullied.

Martinez did, most of that first season was exactly how this club should play football - fast, aggressive and at times ruthless. Then he ditched it for reasons only known to himself.
He ditched it when Chelsea put 6 past us, and he realised that he had to think a bit about defending as well as gung ho attacking, and the the old Everton problem hit him..we didn't have the players good enough to defend AND attack. Martinez was a good manager ,far better than Koeman, who weirdly went on to manage one of the top clubs in the world....an exeptional move for Koeman, who has no coaching skill or man management skill at all.

Im not getting into a long heated discussion with you mate I really cba lol

I’ve made my point clear who I blame and my opinions on the matter stand. We have proportion of major bed wetters in our fans base, it is what it is.

This isn’t about the fans here tho, this is about the board not backing a top class manager and giving him the power force he’s used to dealing with.
But we don't know that. The board might have said "right, what do you need". They might have also said "you're getting this". All we know is that Carlo publicly said 2 weeks ago he wasn't interested in the Real job at all and here we are. If the board did shut up shop and say he couldn't get what was needed then that's exactly correct in calling them out. We simply just don't know why he's leaving a club he was sacked from and will be again in a short time frame most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.